Come In for Anti-Wrinkle Injectable Treatments
As we grow older, fine lines and wrinkles start to appear on our faces. These lines may also arise due to exposure to sunlight and other external factors. Nowadays, there are anti-wrinkle injectables that are a useful tool that is used to smoothen fine lines and wrinkles.
What Are Anti-Wrinkle Injectables?
Anti-Wrinkle injectables are a cosmetic treatment that can be used across many treatable areas of the face, depending on where your wrinkles are. They are injected directly into the muscle, under the surface of the skin that causes facial contractions, like the frown lines between the brows.
Anti-wrinkle injectables work by paralyzing these facial nerves so that they cannot send the message to the muscle to contract each time you make a facial expression. It makes the muscle relax, and as a result, the overlying skin releases its wrinkle. It’s imperative that a skilled and qualified medical practitioner administers this treatment for the best, natural looking results.
What Are The Benefits Of Anti-Wrinkle Injectables?
Besides smoothing out wrinkles and deep lines on your face, anti-wrinkle injectables have a few more benefits:
– It is a conventional treatment that uses muscle relaxing injectable solutions.
– People over the age of 40 have made use of their therapeutic and rejuvenating effects.
– Some women and men can use anti-wrinkle injections and treatments as a wrinkle prevention measure.
– Although not all patients are suitable for injections, ideal candidates can reduce lines or wrinkles effectively, it refreshes your appearance and enhances your features.
– The primary use of anti-wrinkle injections is to relax muscles that lead to deep lines or wrinkles, or for reducing unevenness in brows, lips/smiles, or other areas of the face.
– Whether called by their formal brand names or better known as wrinkle relaxing muscle-relaxing injections, cosmetic injections are potent tools that can help in keeping your face looking fresh, youthful, and well-rested.
Make sure that you are with familiar all the information before you consent to treatments and choose your doctor and medical facility very carefully.
Which Areas Do People Use Anti-Wrinkle Injectables?
The most common areas where anti-wrinkle injections are most frequently used are:
– Lines between the eyebrows
– Lines that appear on the upper forehead
– Crow’s feet that appear around the eyes
– Frown lines and smile lines around the mouth
– Vertical lip lines
What Are The Results?
The results are different for each, but you are most likely to see visible results within two to five days after the muscle beneath the skin of the frown line gradually relaxes. After the muscle relaxes, the difference will be noticeable to you as you know every inch and line of your face.
The results from the anti-wrinkle injectable are subtle and natural, making you look well-rested and more youthful.
How Long Do The Effects Of An Anti-Wrinkle Injectable Last?
The treatment differs from one person to another. The effects of an anti-wrinkle injectable, however, last between four to six months before the relaxing effect that the injectable had on the muscle wears off.
Contact Our Office
If you’re interested in learning more about injectables designed to erase wrinkles and rejuvenate your youthful appearance, contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jason Roth today!