CoolSculpting Freezes Fat Cells to Slim You Down
The world of cosmetic procedures is expanding fast. When it comes to fat reduction, there are a number of great procedures available, but many of them are invasive. These are mainly for those who have tried rigorous fitness routines and diets and still find it difficult to burn stubborn fat.
For those who need help eliminating excess fat cells, but don’t want to undergo an invasive procedure, you may find that a CoolSculpting treatment is the right option for you. This fat removal method is popular among men and women. It utilizes cooling technology to get rid of excess fat in different regions of the body.
The CoolSculpting Process
CoolSculpting is an FDA approved procedure for reducing excess fat. This is a safe treatment method that can precisely target problematic areas that are prone to developing stubborn fat deposits. In a controlled set up, uniform cooling of the fat cells occurs during the procedure. Frozen solids have no air pockets, thus constituting to their rigid solid structures.
This is the concept used in this procedure as well. The fat cells below the skin are cooled until they freeze. The crystalized and frozen fat cells slowly die and disintegrate, thus trimming the body down. These are then expelled through the body’s natural processes.
Once the body disposes of the fat cells, the effects will remain, provided you continue living a healthy and active lifestyle. The treatment is a focused approach to fat removal and does not affect any other part of the body.
Who Is a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a great solution for both men and women who want to get rid of excess fat and achieve a toned body. You will make a great candidate if:
• Anyone who has a healthy body weight or weighs close to the healthy range, but has excess fat deposits can opt for the treatment.
• You have excess fat in the outer and inner thighs, flanks, abdomen, double chin, upper arms, and love handles.
• You have committed to a diet and exercise routine, but you have not achieved your ideal body shape.
Benefits Of The Procedure
• CoolSculpting is a safe and efficient procedure that provides proven results.
• Patients can return to their normal daily routines soon after the procedure is completed.
• This is a non-invasive method and does not require any downtime.
• The procedure itself is pretty simple and patients can simply continue performing their simple tasks like reading, checking emails, etc as the fat cells get frozen.
• You will see visible results three weeks after the treatment and they will improve overtime. By around six months the fat cells are fully expelled from the body and you will be closer to your ideal figure.
• As a non-invasive procedure, it is a smooth experience and very comfortable.
• There are no incisions, scars, or pain medications involved.
• Patients do not require anesthesia during CoolSculpting.
Contact Our Office
You don’t have to undergo an invasive procedure to get the body you desire. With CoolSculpting, your dream body is possible with the power of cooling technology. Contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jason Roth, a skilled plastic surgeon, to learn more about the treatment and the benefits it can provide.